Therefore is anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation.
2 Corinthians 5:17-18
We believe that Jesus Christ was the “Seed” of true love planted into humanity on the Earth (Galatians 3:16). By studying His life and following in His steps, we begin to grow into the very same image and likeness of pure love (John 14:16).
We understand that like the seedling image above, love grows in stages. The speed of growth and the maturity of the plant depends on many conditions. Below is a brief summary of beliefs that we have discovered brings the seed of love closer to maturity:
- God almighty is perfect love. Perfect love is completely selfless. (1 John 4:8-19)
- God’s will is to bring unity to all things in Heaven and on Earth. (Ephesians 1:10)
- Believers are supposed to begin modeling on Earth as it is in Heaven, now with Christ on the throne (Matthew 6:10)
- The chief principles of Heaven are love, humility, grace, mercy and honesty. (James 2:8; Philippians 2:3; Hebrews 4:16; John 1:14, 17; 2 John 1:3)
- The Bible, called, “The Word,” is the perfect book of love, of life and of Jesus Christ. (2 Timothy 3:16; Hebrews 12:2; John 1:14; John 14:16)
- Jesus Christ, also called, “The Word,” came from Heaven to give us the perfect interpretation of what is written in the Bible. Jesus revealed what perfect love looks like and how true love should be working here on Earth. (John 1:14; John 14:16; Hebrews 1:3; Luke 24:44)
- Jesus Christ is the way [to eternal life], the truth [right versus wrong] and the life [philosophy]. (John 14:6)
- For all those who truly believe, Jesus Christ taught a 3 Fold Salvation Message:
- Spirit — He saved our spirit through the forgiveness of sins—past, present, and future. (1 John 1:9, Hebrews 12:23)
- Soul — He is saving our soul as we renew our mind to the truth of his pure love. (1 Peter 1:9, Romans 12:2)
- Body — He will save our body upon his second physical descent to the Earth. (1 Corinthians 15:35-58)
- God is creating a New Heaven and a New Earth. (Revelation 21:1; 2 Peter 3:13)
- God Almighty is making ALL THINGS NEW!
- There is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. (Romans 8:1)
- The old is gone and the new is here. (2 Corinthians 5:17; Revelation 21:5)