Therefore is anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation.
2 Corinthians 5:17-18
We believe that Jesus Christ was the “Seed” of true love planted into humanity on the Earth (Galatians 3:16). By studying His life and following in His steps, we begin to grow into the very same image and likeness of pure love (John 14:16).
We understand that like the seedling image above, love grows in stages. The speed of growth and the maturity of the plant depends on many conditions. Below is a brief summary of beliefs that we have discovered brings the seed of love closer to maturity:
- God almighty is perfect love. Perfect love is completely selfless. (1 John 4:8-19)
- God’s will is to bring unity to all things in Heaven and on Earth. (Ephesians 1:10)
- Believers are supposed to begin modeling Earth as it is in Heaven now with Christ on the throne (Matthew 6:10)
- The chief principles of Heaven are love, humility, grace, mercy and honesty. (James 2:8; Philippians 2:3; Hebrews 4:16; John 1:14, 17; 2 John 1:3)
- The Bible, called, “The Word,” is the perfect book of love, of life and of Jesus Christ. (2 Timothy 3:16; Hebrews 12:2; John 1:14; John 14:16)
- Jesus Christ, also called, “The Word,” came from Heaven to give us the perfect interpretation of what is written in the Bible. Jesus revealed what perfect love looks like and how true love should be working here on Earth. (John 1:14; John 14:16; Hebrews 1:3; Luke 24:44)
- Jesus Christ is the way [to eternal life], the truth [right versus wrong] and the life [philosophy]. (John 14:6)
- It takes multiple selfless acts to fully unite Heaven and Earth back together. (Ephesians 1:9-2:22)
- God Almighty via grace, through the sacrifice of His son, Jesus Christ, will spiritually reconcile all beings back to Himself in Heaven. (Ephesians 2:8a; Colossians 1:19-20)
- God Almighty via grace, through giving us His spirit, dwells in us and helps us with all things. (John 14:16-17; 1 Corinthians 6:17, 19; 1 John 2:27)
- Believers via faith, after receiving the gifts of grace and the Holy Spirit, respond by choosing to be living sacrifices. This naturally begins to reconcile God back to all beings here on Earth. (Ephesians 2:8b; Romans 12:1)
- God is creating a New Heaven and a New Earth. (Revelation 21:1; 2 Peter 3:13)
- God Almighty is making ALL THINGS NEW!
- There is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. (Romans 8:1)
- The old is gone and the new is here. (2 Corinthians 5:17; Revelation 21:5)